Zawgyi font for Lollipop

Hope the following way will be worked for all Android Devices.The following successfully done in Galaxy S5, Lollipop. Initial installation of Zawgyi font not supported anymore after upgraded to Lollipop. Zawgyi font for Lollipop

Step 1 – Install iFont

iFont Zawgyi

iFont Zawgyi

Step 2 – Install Zawgyi font from iFont Myanmar tab. You can go by tapping on MY circle icon.

IMG_4381IMG_4383

Step 3 – Install Zawgyi One font
IMG_4378

Step 4 – Change Zawgyi One font in phone setting. Settings -> Display -> Font -> Font Style. The following choose the Zawgyi One font. Zawgyi One TTF is the one that previously installed in that phone and it is not supported anymore after upgrade to Lollipop.

IMG_4375

Hope it is working for you too. Good Luck.

Thanks

Also published on Medium.

You may also like...

44 Responses

1. naingookyaw says:

I like this.

2. Bo Bo says:

How can we put without font style mobile, mean not Samsung. Please help me, thank

3. ayeaung says:

I need myanmar font ,please.

4. OKLIN says:

Thank U, it is work in Note5, Android 5.1.1 as well!

5. premkumar says:

thanks

6. Kyaw Thet Khaing says:

Thanks a lot !!!

7. Ko Ko Naing says:

I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Adroid 5.1.1.
    Can install font in phone but can not change/set to this Zawgyi font in font style setting. The message pop up ” This font is not supported. Contact the font provider. Uninstall this font? ”
    Please suggest me.
    Thanks.

8. wai yan says:

Thanks, It is work for me.

9. mohan says:

Please help i can’t install zawgyi one font in my tab SM-T705 lollypop 5.0.2
    Can you explain me please

10. kang za khai says:

hope to work

11. Thetswe says:

I can’t install zawgyi font in my Samsaung Tab S lollipop version.

12. ko thet says:

I have a problem with Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7, 4G+)
    Model numberSM-T815Y for Zawgyi font insstallation.
    Current version is 5.0.2
    please advice.
    Thanks

13. ko thet says:

Please help i can’t install zawgyi one font in my tab Galaxy Tab S2 (9.7, 4G+)
    Model numberSM-T815Y , version 5.0.2

• PW says:

Before you install the font, make sure you change the setting of Security section. It is called “Unknown Sources”. You check this to allow to install third party. Then install the font program as instructed. Then changed font under “display”.
      Make sure you uncheck “Unknown Sources” after installation for security reason. This applied to most of all Samsung products including Galaxy Tab S2 and all o/s Lollipop(5.x) and Marshmallow(6.x). Hope would be apply as well for o/s 7.X will release in Sep 2016.

14. winnaing says:

i can’t install zawgyi font in my A5 samsung please help me.

15. Aye says:

I followed the above steps but when I chose Font style as Zaw Gyi …it says “it is not supported “. Why ? Please help me. Thank you

• PW says:

16. chogyi says:

font not supported
    this font is not supported.contact the font provider.uninstall this font

• chogyi says:

samsung mini s5 sm g800y version is 5.1.1
      chogyi recently posted…Zawgyi font for LollipopMy Profile

• PW says:

17. chogyi says:

Font not supported .s5 min” sm g800y version 5.1.1

18. Nay says:

On S7edge, font not supported 🙁

• PW says:

19. Yamin says:

It works like a charm till S6. Now S7 and S7 edge, with marshmallow, I received the error message , ” font not supported. Contact the provider. Uninstall the font?” Seems to me that S7 and Edge support Unicode, not Zawgyi. Since most of apps wrote with Zawgyi, we are in a great loss. Have you found the way yet?

20. Ktz says:

I’ve installed. But I don’t find font->font style under Display. Why?

• PW says:

21. Coraline Zaui says:

My phone gave me system update last month. Then i did it… after installation finished all my myanmar fonts suddenly change it in to unicode troubly. I did tried may other fonts app and th’s app also I’ve already installed th’s app and still occur error > the last stept meant couldnt set the font ( note 3 Noe) may it’s does not support .😢😢😢 pls. I need ur help😦😦

22. Htet Paing Thu says:

အစ်​ကို​ရေ ကျွန်​​တော်​့ Galaxy S4(SHV-E330S)​က Broswer နှင်​့ Youtube ​တွေမှာ Myanmar Font မမှန်​ဘူး ဖြစ်​​နေတယ်​ဗျာ ​ကျေးဇူးပြု၍ ကူညီ​ပေးပါဦးခင်​ဗျာ။

Htet Paing Thu
    Best wish

23. cop htip says:

i can’t myanmar font and how to fix.

1. March 29, 2015

[…] 29 March 2015 – New Post you may be interested – Zawgyi font for Lollipop […]