Zawgyi font for S4 and Note 3
29 March 2015 – New Post you may be interested – Zawgyi font for Lollipop
Way to set Zawgyi font for S4 and Note 3
2.10.13 #Update : Many users is not OK in Note 3. Please read other friends’ comments for more info. Only one user success, Refer Ko Thi Han Lin’s Comment.
30.10.13 – I saw many people fail setup after update to Android 4.3. Sorry guys, I have no chance to test without device. Hope you guys found the way by Googling. Good Luck !
* But You can try : 1st Myanmar Browser to read Myanmar *
Thanks to all who share their info.
1) Install first “Zawgyi One TTF v2.0”
2) Install “iFont” from Google Play Store
3) Change Zawgyi in iFont app
i) Set the system font to something other than the default font using
System Settings –> My Device –> Display –> Font
This way iFont can set the custom font directly. I changed font style to ‘Samsung Sams‘ instead of Default font.
– I only tested in S4. Note 3 user is supposed to be Ok by this way according to following reference. Pls comment if success also in Note 3.
Discuss in online community